Wednesday, March 30, 2005

What do I know?

When it comes to NCAA basketball, the answer to the above question is "Not much". Michigan State has made it to the Final Four and I had them picked to be upset in the first round. I'm doing so bad in the pool that my 9 year old is beating me.
Although I didn't predict it, it is good to see two Big Ten teams in the Final Four. However, I still believe it will be North Carolina over Illinois in the final.
With college basketball almost done it will soon be time for the NBA playoffs to start. That's going to be a lot of fun. More upset potential than even the NCAA's.
Finally, I added a link to one of my favorite sites, Astronomy Photo of the Day. A very cool site that has photos taken by the Hubble telescope, the Mars Rovers, as well as land based photos of the stars. They also have an archive of old photos.

Bumper Sticker of the day: Vegetarian –- Old Indian word for bad hunter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T.......keep picking against the Spartans......seems to be good luck! That was quite a series of quarterfinal games!! Farley